Location: Dunbar Spring, Downtown Tucson
Project Type: Adaptive Reuse
The building, rich in history and architectural features, was built in 1925 and has had different uses throughout the years, initially as a telephone company, later as a taxi central and more recently as a transmission parts warehouse. The property is located at the corner of Main Avenue and 4th Street in Dunbar Spring, a small, historic, and culturally diverse neighborhood located just north of downtown Tucson.
The redevelopment plan achieved the goal of rejuvenating the structure while highlighting its striking architectural features.
We have successfully completed leasing to a group of 10 local artists who will be occupying half of the building, bringing vitality and dynamism to the Dunbar Spring Neighborhood. In addition, we have executed a lease for the remaining half portion of the building with a cross-fit gym, who will also help with revitalization efforts by bringing new customers to the area.